Since all the decisions have been made, the paperwork is done, and we’re going ahead with the build very soon, I’ve updated the little diagram I made of the front elevation of the house to correctly represent the front door, down pipes, brick colour, and position of the lights. Also on the left you have see our lovely water feature which consists of three massive tanks of said water. They don’t even all look the same, oh well.
Next time we go out there I’ll try to get a photograph of the area so I can stick it in there and put the house and tanks in context of the landscape. We might be going there to meet the site supervisor soon!
UPDATE: I’ve taken the photograph of the landscape and put the diagram in on the Plans page.